|Tuesday, October 25, 2016|
|JH OAP Festival @ Post 9:30-11:30|
|Wednesday, October 26, 2016|
|Jrs PSAT 8-12|
|Jrs/Srs Herff Jones order 3:30-5:45|
|Thursday, October 27, 2016|
|Friday, October 28, 2016|
|Elementary Trick or Treat|
|Saturday, October 29, 2016|
|Regional Cross Country|
|Monday, October 31, 2016|
|CC Region II @ San Angelo|
|Wednesday, November 02, 2016|
|District Congress @ Lubbock|
Text Messaging protocol for the District. If you will follow the link below and fill out the information, you can receive text messages using our all call system.
THE MISSION OF THE O'DONNELL I.S.D. IS TO PROVIDE A WELL-ROUNDED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT FOCUSES ON POST SECONDARY SUCCESS AND DEVELOPS AN INDIVIDUAL CAPABLE OF ADJUSTING SUCCESSFULLY TO LIFE IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. THE DISTRICT IS COMMITTED TO HIGH EXPECTATIONS, PRIDE IN THE COMMUNITY, A SAFE AND INVITING ENVIRONMENT, AND A CREATIVE, ENJOYABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL.
VISION/MOTTO: FLYING FOREVER STRONG.....CHALLENGING MINDS AND BUILDING FUTURES
1. O'Donnell ISD students are academically challenged and highly engaged in their education.
2. O'Donnell ISD operations and fiscal management practices support future needs of the students and community.
3. O'Donnell ISD uses effective communication that promotes partnership enhancing the positive learning experiences of all students.
4. O'Donnell ISD has high performing, student centered teachers.
5. O''Donnell ISD promotes a positive, fun and safe learning environment.