|Monday, August 01, 2016|
|Saturday, August 13, 2016|
|Eagles vs Meadow (Scrimmage) 10:00 am|
|Monday, August 15, 2016|
|Tuesday, August 16, 2016|
|Wednesday, August 17, 2016|
|Thursday, August 18, 2016|
|Friday, August 19, 2016|
|Eagles vs Amherst/Nazareth @ Amherst 10:00 am|
|Monday, August 22, 2016|
|First Day of School|
|Thursday, August 25, 2016|
|Eagles vs Southland 7:30 pm|
Please fill out this Climate Survey for 2016
Administration Office - Summer Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00-3:00
Offices will be closed: May 27 at 1:00 pm to June 2; June 30th to July 8th: July 18th to July 29th.
Text Messaging protocol for the District. If you will follow the link below and fill out the information, you can receive text messages using our all call system.
THE MISSION OF THE O'DONNELL I.S.D. IS TO PROVIDE A WELL-ROUNDED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT FOCUSES ON POST SECONDARY SUCCESS AND DEVELOPS AN INDIVIDUAL CAPABLE OF ADJUSTING SUCCESSFULLY TO LIFE IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. THE DISTRICT IS COMMITTED TO HIGH EXPECTATIONS, PRIDE IN THE COMMUNITY, A SAFE AND INVITING ENVIRONMENT, AND A CREATIVE, ENJOYABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL.
VISION/MOTTO: FLYING FOREVER STRONG.....CHALLENGING MINDS AND BUILDING FUTURES
1. O'Donnell ISD students are academically challenged and highly engaged in their education.
2. O'Donnell ISD operations and fiscal management practices support future needs of the students and community.
3. O'Donnell ISD uses effective communication that promotes partnership enhancing the positive learning experiences of all students.
4. O'Donnell ISD has high performing, student centered teachers.
5. O''Donnell ISD promotes a positive, fun and safe learning environment.