|Monday, September 26, 2016|
|"Eagles will Save the Day" Dress as your favorite superhero|
|Tuesday, September 27, 2016|
|"Eagles are Stars" Dress as a character from a Movie or TV Show|
|Wednesday, September 28, 2016|
|"We Could Beat the Bulldogs in our Sleep" Wear your pajamas|
|Thursday, September 29, 2016|
|JH Eagles @ Spur 5:30 pm|
|"Peace out, Bulldogs" Wear your favorite 70s attire|
|Friday, September 30, 2016|
|Eagles vs Spur 7:30 pm|
|End of First Six Weeks|
|'Can't Hide Our Homecoming Pride" Show your spirit in Black & Gold|
|Saturday, October 01, 2016|
|CC JH @ Sundown|
Please Click Here to see the Homecoming Weekend Schedule! Go EAGLES
Text Messaging protocol for the District. If you will follow the link below and fill out the information, you can receive text messages using our all call system.
THE MISSION OF THE O'DONNELL I.S.D. IS TO PROVIDE A WELL-ROUNDED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT FOCUSES ON POST SECONDARY SUCCESS AND DEVELOPS AN INDIVIDUAL CAPABLE OF ADJUSTING SUCCESSFULLY TO LIFE IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. THE DISTRICT IS COMMITTED TO HIGH EXPECTATIONS, PRIDE IN THE COMMUNITY, A SAFE AND INVITING ENVIRONMENT, AND A CREATIVE, ENJOYABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL.
VISION/MOTTO: FLYING FOREVER STRONG.....CHALLENGING MINDS AND BUILDING FUTURES
1. O'Donnell ISD students are academically challenged and highly engaged in their education.
2. O'Donnell ISD operations and fiscal management practices support future needs of the students and community.
3. O'Donnell ISD uses effective communication that promotes partnership enhancing the positive learning experiences of all students.
4. O'Donnell ISD has high performing, student centered teachers.
5. O''Donnell ISD promotes a positive, fun and safe learning environment.