|Thursday, September 04, 2014|
|Senior Parent Meeting 5:00 pm|
|Eagles @ Dawson 7:30 pm|
|Saturday, September 06, 2014|
|Andrews Cross Country|
|Thursday, September 11, 2014|
|JH Eagles vs Loop 5:30 pm|
|JV Eagles vs Grady 7:00 pm|
|Friday, September 12, 2014|
|Eagles @ Loop 7:30 pm|
|Saturday, September 13, 2014|
|Wall Cross Country|
|Thursday, September 18, 2014|
|JH Eagles vs Sands 5:30 pm|
|JV Eagles vs Sands 7:00 pm|
|Friday, September 19, 2014|
|Eagles @ Sands 7:30 pm|
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 the OISD School Board recognized the elementary and secondary campuses for meeting standard under the state's new accountabiliity system and being one of the 759 Schools earning designations in all three potential areas of: Top 25 Percent Student Progress in Academic Achievement in Reading/English Language Arts and Academic Achievement in Mathematics. O'Donnell ISD is one of the only three schools in the area to meet all possible
designations at all campuses.
THE MISSION OF THE O'DONNELL I.S.D. IS TO PROVIDE A WELL-ROUNDED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT FOCUSES ON POST SECONDARY SUCCESS AND DEVELOPS AN INDIVIDUAL CAPABLE OF ADJUSTING SUCCESSFULLY TO LIFE IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. THE DISTRICT IS COMMITTED TO HIGH EXPECTATIONS, PRIDE IN THE COMMUNITY, A SAFE AND INVITING ENVIRONMENT, AND A CREATIVE, ENJOYABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL.
VISION/MOTTO: FLYING FOREVER STRONG.....CHALLENGING MINDS AND BUILDING FUTURES
1. O'Donnell ISD students are academically challenged and highly engaged in their education.
2. O'Donnell ISD operations and fiscal management practices support future needs of the students and community.
3. O'Donnell ISD uses effective communication that promotes partnership enhancing the positive learning experiences of all students.
4. O'Donnell ISD has high performing, student centered teachers.
5. O''Donnell ISD promotes a positive, fun and safe learning environment.